Geri Grossman, President
My Executive Coach
5820 Main Street, Suite 403
Williamsville, New York 14221
Geri Grossman, Executive Coach
Geri Grossman is founder and president of My Executive Coach, a national consultancy that supports emerging and established leaders to achieve greater effectiveness in their leadership roles.
Coaching is powerful resource that can assist individuals and teams achieve optimum performance. Geri has coached hundreds of individuals and teams to become more effective and highly valued within their organizations.
The coach serves as a confidential and objective sounding board and creates a safe environment for greater self-awareness, self-exploration, goal setting, and action planning ~ultimately leading to greater personal success and professional effectiveness for themselves, the teams that they lead and for their organizations.
Geri is a seasoned coach with a deep understanding of leadership behaviors and how those behaviors can be improved upon to build trust, to improve individual and team performance, and to create an environment where people can do their best work.
An established user of the Emotional Intelligence Assessments and the Hogan Personality Systems, Geri has been a frequent guest speaker and presenter throughout the country addressing hundreds of audiences on the benefits of emotional intelligent and personality and their significant impact on performance, productivity and profits.
A graduate of Syracuse University with distinction, Geri has earned coaching credentials from the Gestalt Institute at Cleveland, in their International Gestalt Coaching Program, and in London, England at the Linkage International Coaching Program with Marshall Goldsmith and Phil Harkins. In her role at Fortune 100 corporations, she has coached hundreds of global leaders. She has also studied Leadership at The Center for Creative Leadership, and The Creative Problem-Solving Institute.
In addition to her career as a professional leadership coach, Geri is an accomplished Human Resources Executive, most recently with Ingram Micro, the global industry leader in technology distribution and services. . Geri’s clients include leaders in manufacturing, technology, retail, finance, broadcasting, health-care, academia, and in many not-for-profit organizations.
Highlights of Geri’s Coaching Credentials
- Specialized Training in Executive Coaching and 360º Assessments/Certifications:
- Marshall Goldsmith LINKAGE, UK-Executive Coaching
- Hay Group Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI)
- Hay Group Inventory of Leadership Styles and Organization Climate Survey
- Hogan Personality Assessment Systems-Organization Fit, Values and Performance Drivers, Leadership Development
- Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) Trainer/Facilitator
- SHRM Diversity Trainer/Train the Trainer
- Communispond-Executive Presentations
- Zenger Miller - First Line Leadership (Senior Facilitator-10 Modules in Leadership)
- BBB-Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Center for Creative Leadership-Executives in Human Resources
- Gestalt Institute at Cleveland (GIC) International Coaching Program-and Organization & Systems Development Program
- Gestalt International Study Center (GISC)-Cape Cod, Effective Organization Interventions
- CDR, Boulder, CO: Mediation and Dispute Resolution Certificate
- International Coaching Federation, Co-Founder and Past President WNY Chapter